January 31, 2011

EPIC FAIL: Apex Gear Customer Service

I really hate to use a forum like this to pound on someone, but since my deer season has been less than spectacular in 2010-11, Apex Gear is dead in my sights!

Unfortunately, it's their sight that kept me out of the woods for the final two weeks of the season in Mississippi.

Here is my note to Apex Gear's customer service department:

I have an Apex Gear Rover Series lighted sight (single pin) and have some serious issues. Out of the box, the sight worked flawlessly. No complaints. Then, the fiber optic thread cracked, and stopped pushing light to the end of the line. After trimming the break and resetting the line into the sight, it just doesn't push any light back into the sight, however, the opposite end of the line is glowing brightly.

Obviously, this sight is of no use to me now, but, I would like to know how to repair it so that I can get more than a few hunts with it. Can you please send me instructions on how to remedy this situation?

We have 2 weeks left in our season, so a quick response would be GREATLY APPRECIATED! ;)
Still, not word, no email ... nothing! I don't know about you guys, but bad customer service means no more business from me ... ya' heard me!?

Guess I'll move on over to Trophy Ridge, with a G5 setup. ;)

No comments: